Monday, February 26, 2007

SPY, QQQQ, & DIA weakness

DIA has been weak compared to the other index's. As I indicated from my previous post, a break of the up trend line generated a short sale, and I went short at 126.19. Price did go up to the trend line, so tommorrow will tell if I was on the right side. If price does stabilize here and the 60 min EMA's cross up, I will cover my short and go long once again.

QQQQ has come down from a possible double top formation. Note the triple top on the 60 min. chart at resistance levels. 60 min EMA's have just barely crossed down. If we get early price weakness, prices could accelerate downward. As with SPY, price is at daily EMA support, so prices could find support and rally, just wanted to point out the case for a possible slide in prices and to take advantage of that.

SPY is coming off of resistance levels and has formed a bearish looking H & S pattern. Price looks to be coming down, but is still above daily EMA support levels, so another push up is not out of the question.


No comments: