Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A look at the ETF's for Wednesday 3/14

GLD - STREETTRACKS GOLD, is bouncing off it's major uptrend line. I am keeping an eye on it. If we can get above it's daily EMA resistance I will be looking to go long.

SPY - Price bounced hard off support(blue) which I identified on my post yesterday. I am not going to go long here, the higher probability trade is waiting until we get to resistance levels(red) and then get short again.

Covered my short at 137.36 which was my first profit target(see yesterday's post) for a profit of $2.36. Price reversed hard at support on heavy volume.


On the daily chart of QQQQ you can see we bounced off support(blue) and are heading to resistance(red).



Covered my short near my target at 42.17(see yesterday's post). The target was the daily 200 EMA support and straight line support.




DIA - Price bounced off support(blue line) and is heading toward resistance(red lines). I put a big down arrow on the chart to just remind everyone where we are heading. All the daily EMA's are pointing down, that's how I am playing the game right now. Wait for a rally, then short.





No comments: